xArrow is a fully-featured SCADA/HMI software, it based on object oriented technology, and can be run on Microsoft Windows operating system, such as Windows XP, Windows7 and Windows 8. xArrow can support most popular protocol and can meet the requirements from single-user applications to complex Client/Server applications with redundancy.
- Powerful And Easy To Use
- xArrow is a native windows application, it support a distributed architecture, support web browsing, providing up to 70 kinds of widgets and more than 190 extension script commands to help users achieve a variety of functions. It is easy to use, maybe you can learn how to use it within 20 minutes, for more information please refer to xArrow's tutorial video.
- High Reliability
- xArrow support I/O server, historical server and alarm server redundancy, support archive daily historical data and alarm to a single data file, all the operations can be recorded to the database for later analysis. Up to now, there have been more than 7,000 sets of xArrow software running in different areas.
- Data Acquisition And Sharing
- xArrow shipped with all the popular communication protocols, and can be used as an OPC client to access the data of any third-party OPC servers. On the other hand, xArrow can worked as a Modbus slave, a Modbus-TCP slave, an OPC server and a DDE server to share the real-time data to other system. Each xArrow node can share real-time data to other node using xArrow's own communication protocol, fast and efficient.
- Excellent Reporting System
- Almost all the xArrow widgets can be placed into the report, including text, bitmap, data panel, bar graph, historical trend, data grid, button, etc., to create the real-time data, historical data, pictures and text mixed typesetting report. xArrow report support user-defined header and footer, support automatically/manually paging, and support the print preview function, just like the professional reporting software. Make a report template just like make a xArrow drawing, it is easy to use, please refer to the corresponding video for more details.
- Support A Variety Of Database Software
- xArrow can use its own database or the third-party database software, such as Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL and MS Access as its historical database, so can meet the needs of different users. xArrow provide a variety of methods to help users easily get the data they want from these databases, such as export some historical data to an excel file or get the field value of some records. xArrow also support save and retrieve data to a CSV file.
- Some Useful Features
- Provide up to 25 kinds of statistical functions● Provide timetable feature● Compliance with FDA 21 CFR PART 11 requirements● Use keyboard to simulate mouse click and movement message on the screen● The project and all the needed running modules can be packaged into one installation application● Support project encryption/decryption● Copy and paste symbol factory's picture in vector format● Copy and paste bitmaps from web browsers. More feature...
- xArrow is not sold in modules, which means you get everything you need in one package. Annual licenses are also available for IPC manufacturers.
- Technical Support
- We provide a detailed manual that covers every aspect of the use of xArrow, such as configure the project, make drawings, etc., and each extension script command has a detailed description and example. In addition, users can download the training videos, demo project and FAQs from our site to help them quickly get started and master the use of the software. Generally we provide e-mail technical support, the response time is within 24 hours. And we also use some instant tools, such as TeamViewer, to help user solving their problem in time. If you have any questions, please contact us at