Health and Safety
- Category: Quality
Mundung Daya Engineering recognises the importance of the management of health, safety and well-being at work and its health and safety policy ensures the company complies:
- Provide and maintain all premises in a condition that is safe, including the provision and maintenance of safe entry and exit from them
- Provide and maintain safe plant, safe equipment and safe systems of work for its employees, including when working away from company locations
- Ensure that all employees are provided with suitable training, supervision, information and instruction to enable them to work safely
- Ensure that all substances and articles being used, handled, stored, transported and disposed of are done so safely.
- Provide and maintain suitable working environments, facilities and welfare arrangements for employees.
- All managers within Mundung Daya Engineering are responsible for maintaining safety standards.